Team Bath AS and Millfield Announce Open Meet Partnership
Millfield will begin a new partnership with Team Bath AS this season that will see the teams running joint Open Meets for the foreseeable future.
Together the two teams will be hosting a series of Open Meets providing a focused programme that gives competition opportunities for swimmers at key times of the year and within essential qualification windows.
Millfield Director of Swimming, Euan Dale, says, “It’s fantastic to be working so closely with Team Bath AS, and to be able to work as a team to bring so many talented swimmers together to compete.”
Team Bath AS Chairman, Nick Bown said:
“We are delighted to be joining forces with Millfield and look forward to providing a program of meets that gives our swimmers and those from Clubs across the Region and further afield, the best competition opportunities possible.”
For the 2019/2020 Season, the Team Bath AS and Millfield Open Meets are planned as follows:
October 18-20 2019 – Millfield & Team Bath AS TYR Super Series Level 2, Millfield Pool. Now open for entries via the Team Bath AS website.
November 15-17 2019 – Level 2, Hengrove Pool, Bristol
March 13-15 2020 – Level 1, Millfield Pool
June 20 & 21 2020 – Level 1, Millfield Pool, tbc
For further details and Meet Packs for Team Bath AS and Millfield Open Meet can be found at www.teambathas.co.uk under the Open Meets tab.
Most Recent Articles
- NASL Cup Final Report
- Arena League Western Final
- Swim England Winter Nationals
- SE National County Team Championships
- ESSA South West Relay Results
- Millfield swimmer commits to University of Virginia
- Team Bath AS and Millfield Announce Open Meet Partnership
- British Summer Championships - Daily Download (Day 5)
- Millfield swimmer makes history as first female selected for World Junior Championships
- Millfield swimming coaches raise money for local hydro pool